Status Labs

Demi.Human

20240505_222220.jpg20240505_222226.jpg
Trying to replicate your angle G. Tilt on mirror is keystoning me backward and making my shoulders more narrow. I'm gonna put a wall mount up see how that goes, get some side lighting.

Gainz.

I'm one sexy bitch...
I bought new super sharp and fancy fabric scissors... So I went on a little cutting spree.
I've had them for 2 days and cut 6 shirts πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
Mrs Gainz isn't very happy... But summer is coming... And I can always buy more shirts (that I'll eventually cut 🀣)

Attachments

• received_1194669141709046.jpeg
    received_1194669141709046.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 3

Demi.Human

I'm one sexy bitch...
I bought new super sharp and fancy fabric scissors... So I went on a little cutting spree.
I've had them for 2 days and cut 6 shirts πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
Mrs Gainz isn't very happy... But summer is coming... And I can always buy more shirts (that I'll eventually cut 🀣)
Hey check Mr fancy pants over here

Gainz.

Hey check Mr fancy pants over here

Pretty sure I'm the only guy in gear who doesn't have a golds gym stringer...
And yeah... I can't help it.
That's me getting dressed up to go to the market... For fish, rice and carrots πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
My girl is like... We're only going to the market.. you don't have to put all your jewelry on and match!

Umm... Yes the fuck I do!
Oh yeah and my final 2 rings should be here this week... I'll finally have a ring for every finger 😁.

@Lee.the.Demi.Human
I've been trying to convince her that I need a 3rd silver bracelet. She said absolutely not... I said but Lee has 3 and I like the way it looks!
She said yeah... But if you get a 3rd bracelet... You're going to want a 3rd necklace to match... Then probably a charm for it... Where does it end?
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
It's sad because she's fuckin right πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
I want a silver tennis bracelet with lab diamonds... And already had a matching necklace in the cart πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Demi.Human

With 3 you can join two end to end so they hang at different heights, them thread one between to make them bunch if you like.

Gainz.

With 3 you can join two end to end so they hang at different heights, them thread one between to make them bunch if you like.
Oh yeah that's a good idea!

These are the 2 styles I like the most... And not exactly sure what I would pick.
Probably the diamonds... I've been liking more and more flash as I get more and more... Cocky πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
But between the necklace and bracelet we're talking $1,500
If I went with the Byzantine box chain... Like $400 for the pair.
But I don't know... I don't exactly need even more jewelry πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Gainz.

It's official... I've officially transformed into "Ginny Prime"

And this is why I cut my shirts... I'm the same exact size in both pictures.
Taken maybe 3 weeks apart.
I bought some fancy new scissors and started cutting... My girl isn't thrilled because most of my shirts don't have sleeves... but... I mean just look at the difference... I may never wear sleeves again πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• received_961280905273620.jpeg
    received_961280905273620.jpeg
    242.5 KB · Views: 2
  • received_290191350815208.jpeg
    received_290191350815208.jpeg
    340 KB · Views: 2

Gainz.

You fuckin nailed it!
Definitely one of my favorite angles, really shows size.
I mean your delts and arms look fuckin huge!!

Gainz.

I finally got to hear @Demi.Human voice... Jesus... Got my panties wet!
Sounds like a "proper" British villain... A super sexy British villain.
Even my girl was like "oh my God, I love his voice"
They weren't kidding about that British invasion thing... He's 3,300 miles away and still a fuckin threat!
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£