Legs

• Thread starter Deleted member 45086
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45086

I have been splitting legs up lately and like it.
I do leg press and squats one day.
Hamstring curls, adductor and abductor machines the next day.
Reasoning behind this.
1. I hate spending an hour on legs, I'm getting older and tbh it's getting harder to do.
2. I feel I give each exercise the attention it deserves.
Just curious if anyone else does this.

rosoo

I have been splitting legs up lately and like it.
I do leg press and squats one day.
Hamstring curls, adductor and abductor machines the next day.
Reasoning behind this.
1. I hate spending an hour on legs, I'm getting older and tbh it's getting harder to do.
2. I feel I give each exercise the attention it deserves.
Just curious if anyone else does this.
I started doing this lately as well as I can't do whole set of legs exercise in one day nowadays

seymour

we can all relate bro :D
I swear I'm like the only one I know who actually loves working legs LOL. My legs have always been strong. I'm blessed with having calves that are big/bigger than most to start and they have grown. Legs were strong from lifetime of sports and carrying mad weight in the military. I love smashing weight with legs. Plus, buddy of mine a long time ago told me, "look man...you can't build a fucking house without first laying a foundation" I thought that was a funny and accurate way to convey the message that you gotta train legs hard.

I'm not small by any means. I'm also not fucking huge either. But, there was a friend of mine in the military who was JACKED. He made me look small in the upper body as a whole...but...my legs were easily twice the size of his hah. We all called him wobbly because he was walking on some chicken leg stilts :ROFLMAO:

suppsforlife

I love breaking PRs in legs exercises, yet I don't love working out legs LOL
However, working out legs is actually much better when you're searching to lose overall weight, get cut and shredded. It does a better job in helping you lose weight than the upper body part workout

D

Deleted member 45086

I swear I'm like the only one I know who actually loves working legs LOL. My legs have always been strong. I'm blessed with having calves that are big/bigger than most to start and they have grown. Legs were strong from lifetime of sports and carrying mad weight in the military. I love smashing weight with legs. Plus, buddy of mine a long time ago told me, "look man...you can't build a fucking house without first laying a foundation" I thought that was a funny and accurate way to convey the message that you gotta train legs hard.

I'm not small by any means. I'm also not fucking huge either. But, there was a friend of mine in the military who was JACKED. He made me look small in the upper body as a whole...but...my legs were easily twice the size of his hah. We all called him wobbly because he was walking on some chicken leg stilts :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I see many who are not equally proportioned. I have always had decent sized legs, but you are right it doesn't look right when you have this big triangle upper body and stilts.

D

Deleted member 45086

This is my example of why I break it up. I've spent 45 min on hamstring curls, abd, add machine and calves plus 20 min medium resistance bike cardio. Ain't no way I could pull another 30-45 min of quad work

BiggyBill

This is my example of why I break it up. I've spent 45 min on hamstring curls, abd, add machine and calves plus 20 min medium resistance bike cardio. Ain't no way I could pull another 30-45 min of quad work
Can’t be the only one to keep the calves at the end. Those little bitches kill me 😂

EMachine

The bigger your legs get, the more we feel like working them. I think it's really awkward to see a big upper body and spaghetti legs. I like your analogy of first building a foundation. You are a poet my good friend Seymour! Wobbly is a fricking awesome name for someone that looks like that. I need to borrow that name and use it from now on to describe people who don't exercise their legs!

seymour

Machine!!! I didn't come up with the nickname for my buddy...I'm not that bright lol. We all thought it was hilarious...he did not.

doit

recently been researching the pendulum squat machine. Really good on back and really targets the legs. Problem is that it's a rare machine. Found a local gym with one and after using it, I switched gyms. Yes, it was that good. Haven't had such great leg work outs in years.