Still to chubby to start my course ?

Newton223

I agree, it's put into the mix to set it apart from the rest, but it's a believable amount for the price point on the product.
It does say 25mg Proviron but I haven't took it long enough to notice, I only used them for a few days when I got a little sensitive. I'm grabbing some pharma Arimadex next week as the concensus seems to be that's the best for minor gyno issues.

If any body has been reading my complaints etc, I've just been to my GP, we had a chat about my personal problems and the feeling drained etc, he's took my blood to look for "some markers" I forget the name, and all the usuals including test.

Praying it is be something modern medicine can fix.

Demi.Human

Provi is like oral masteron, it'll increase free test a little. But its usually £25-£30 quid for 28 tabs at 25mgs. And ppl are trying to run a business on margins.

If a deal seems too good to be true....

I remember this one douch bag who was advertising 1000mg test, and primo blends for top dollar. I knew who he was IRL from his bank deets, I also knew he was trying to generate a large amount of funds for the fine from the proceeds of crime act he was about to be subjected to. Spend £2000 and we'll double your order. My ass.

Aside from the orals he sent me, I'm 99% sure the vials were all test prop 50 from how much and how frequently I had to top up my dose to stay in god mode.

Newton223

Provi is like oral masteron, it'll increase free test a little. But its usually £25-£30 quid for 28 tabs at 25mgs. And ppl are trying to run a business on margins.

If a deal seems too good to be true....

I remember this one douch bag who was advertising 1000mg test, and primo blends for top dollar. I knew who he was IRL from his bank deets, I also knew he was trying to generate a large amount of funds for the fine from the proceeds of crime act he was about to be subjected to. Spend £2000 and we'll double your order. My ass.

Aside from the orals he sent me, I'm 99% sure the vials were all test prop 50 from how much and how frequently I had to top up my dose to stay in god mode.

Newton223

I actually thought that about three Proviron as on a course a few years ago I was buying two boxes Bayer for £70 and those 56 only lasted a month.